Wednesday 4 December 2013

2011



when i was in Facebook...i found that i had written a note about things that happen in year 2011..i can't remember what happen to me exactly on that time..this is the note




GONE AWAY

I think you're gone away 
And I don't know what to say... 
I pushed you back from my sadness 
I guess I can blame it on myself... 
I pried and pried... 
I shook my head no! 
I now know where your hole would have lie... 
Days and weeks of silent cries... 
I apologize to you... 
I apologize to myself... 
I let another one go... 
Slowly and quietly you stroll 
With my heart our friendship... 
I can put you in my collection... 
Dust you every once in a while 
Smile and remember




this note is kind of feeling expression...hope that i can remind back about the incident that cause me to write this note...when something bad happened  to me, i always hid it into the deep in my heart..after that, i can't remember about the bad things..this is good sometimes...i think my mind has a big recycle bin that will recycle all those bad memories n leave the  good memories  inside the mind.only..haha