Wednesday 4 December 2013

PiNKY PiNKY

After going to the shopping mall, i decided to buy 2 pairs of shoes...1 pairs is for sport and another 1 is for the celebration of the Chinese new years...every times when choosing color ...pink and purple are definitely not my option...this is because i hate pink and purple  the most..these two colors look very girlish to me...however if thing that has the color of blue, black and white..OMG, i love it and will buy it straight away...however this time..




both pairs of shoes are pink....i prepare to buy the black and white color shoes...but my mum kept on nagging me...oo...you are a girl...so must wear pinky a bit...pink lady...don't always brought black and white shoes...it looks like man's shoes...well, mum..i am almost 18 years, i don't want to become Cinderella by putting on those pinky pinky shirt, dress and shoes on me...

Conclusion, i also love those pairs of shoes...EXCEPT FOR THE PINK COLOR!!